朗读

关于售后服务
719.We had a damaged shipment
from you.
你们送来的货有损坏。
720.This camera has broken.I need
to return it.
这个相机坏了,我要退货。
721.Did you want to exchange this
or get a refund?
你是想换一个还是想退款?
722.Can I get my money back
for this?
这个能退款吗?
723.I just want to get store credit
for this.
这个我只想退款。
724.One of your employees was
very rude to me.
你们一个员工对我很粗暴。
725.Hi there,I was wondering if
you had ties in stock.
你好,我想知道你们这领带还有货吗?
726.Do you ship in special items?
特价商品你们送货吗?
727.Do you have the receipt?
你有购货收据吗?
728.I’ll need a receipt to give
you cash.
我需要收据才能给你现金。
729.Please accept my apology
on behalf of the company.
请接受我代表公司向您道歉。
730.I’m afraid I can’t do that for
you,it’s against our regulation.
恐怕我不能那样做,这是违反规定的。
(待续)




